Sunday, August 3, 2008

Weekly Winners






July 27-August 2, 2008
Ok, first a disclaimer for the sad pics this week. We went to use the camera yesterday and it is broken. I forget if I mentioned here the odd noise it had been making upon powering it up. It gave up the fight yesterday. We're off to camera shop today. Wish us luck. These pics are taken with Mr. Tall Man's cell phone.
Loving my toes and nails!!




















Shorty McShort is now Diva McShort with her red toenails.



















Not my picture, but couldn't resist. See this post (from the postsecret book) to understand where this pic came from. Sorry if I offend anyone, but I tanned once upon a time and just giggle thinking about what may have been going on in the booth next to me :)




















P.S. What do you think of the music? Any songs that I should add?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the second hands and feet shot, hope your camera gets better soon

Anonymous said...

Yay for manicures and pedicures. My goal is to do my nails this weekend. Maybe. Good luck camera hunting!

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

Love the second shot. Poor camera... or poor you, more accurately. :)

Isn't the Post Secret phenomenon interesting?

Texasholly said...

I can't remember anything after that last one! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Love your mani/pedi!

Hope your cam is fixed soon! :-)