Friday, August 22, 2008

Haiku Friday

summer vacation
officially four more days
ready for the end

shorty mcshort is
making me crazy insane
bring on working life

Ok, am I sick or what? I'm actually looking forward to going back to work. Sick. I know. God bless all the stay at home moms, I don't know how they do it. Seriously. Some days are just that challenging. Shorty is going to daycare today. I need a day of fun. Radical...Irrational...Too Complex to Be Real is coming to play today. I can't wait!

Bring on the fun baby!!!

For more Haiku Fun, go visit Christina's place and you'll find more Haiku Friday postings to go visit.


4 comments:

Patsy said...

Love the music in the background. :) And no your aren't crazy or insane in my world you are normal. I taught for 30 years and I was always ready for summer to be over and to get back to work -- to be with adults if even only for short moments between classes. :) Loved my girls, loved my job.

Anonymous said...

A little change of pace is something to look forward to, I think, and come the start of next summer, I bet you will be ready to enjoy it again. Variety is good stuff. ;)

Jenn in Holland said...

Being another who is also looking forward to returning to work this week, nope, I don't think that's odd at all! Hooray for the start of another school year!

Honey Mommy said...

What a fun haiku!

Even though my boys aren't old enough for school I know how you feel! I work two evenings a week, and I look forward to them!

Sorry it took me so long to check out your blog! I was busy with my bike tour... thanks for the encouragement!