Saturday, August 30, 2008

Dog Days of Summer Meme


My uncle once: caught a piece of metal in his eye mowing his lawn...you can bet no one in our family mows the lawn without proper eye protection!!

Never in my life: done illegal drugs. Really. No pot even.

When I was five: I was a sweetie :) Just ask me.

High school was: ok. Except for Mr. Ellis...dear God, he was like 100 years old and 30 years past retirement. You can only show so many videos, wear so much chalk on your pants and slam so many dictionaries to wake sleepers before kids can't stand you!

I will never forget: Ok, this should be like, I'll actually remember.... OK, the one thing I never forget to do is eat. Shocking, I know!

Once I met: Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke) from the Dukes of Hazard. Yeah, she was seriously shopping at Albertson's in Rapid City, South Dakota. I even got her autograph in my Miss Piggy autograph book. (And no, honey she wasn't wearing her Daisy Duke jeans. Tee hee hee...that's what you get for reading over my shoulder!)

There’s this girl I know: who is losing her dad to cancer. Pray for her.

Once at a bar: I met .

By noon, I’m usually: pulling my hair out because of small children.

Last night: I had a pedi with my pal Sally. Oh yeah, we had drinks and yummies before....the new best way to prepare for a pedicure!

If I only had: a never ending cash flow that would allow me to just do whatever I want. You know, like not have to work, but volunteer in all my friends' classrooms.

Next time I go to church: will be Christmas Eve Candlelighting Service.

What worries me most: where society is headed, the life my daughter will have given this.

You’ll know I’m lying when: I say I like salad.

What I miss most about the 80’s is: hanging out carefree with my friends and cruising in my sweet Ford LTD.

If I were a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: Juliet. How tragic is that?

A better name for me would be: Francesca, because it's just fun to say. Or Grizelda. That's a cool one too!

I have a hard time understanding: women with Coach bags that are also on welfare...seriously, I witnessed this last week at the grocery store. Just don't get it.

If I ever go back to school: I am always in school...teaching...taking classes, but if I go back full time it'll be for my master's degree.

You know I like you if: I make snarky sarcastic comments.

Take my advice, never: be a teacher hotel room cleaner (don't even get me started on this one....).

My ideal breakfast is: donuts. No, they always taste really yummy, but then I feel sick. Oatmeal or an egg mcmuffin type sandwich sticks with me the longest. Coffee is a MUST!

If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: don't blink, it's that small.

Why won’t people: just be nice.

The world could do without: child abusers and meth heads.

I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: touch raw meat without gloves on.

My favorite blondes are: Shorty McShort.

If I do anything well, it’s: being a good friend.

And, by the way: Behave Yourself!


2 comments:

Liane said...

LOL Loved this one. thanks for all of that fun sharing! I dunno why but I love reading those things...

edbteach said...

I'm going to steal this for my blog - hope it's okay!

I enjoyed reading all of your responses!