Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Do You Know Your Stripper Name?

We all need a stripper name. See what your stripper name
will be, and Share it with me in the comments section. We all need a little
stress-reliever! It only takes a minute. It will entertain janelle. Please indulge me.

A. Follow the instructions to find your new name.
B. Once you have your new name, leave it in the comments section.

1. Use the third letter of your first name to determine
your new first name:
a = Chesty
b = Fantasia
c = Starr
d = Diamond
e = Montana
f = Angel
g = Sugar
h = Pinky
i = Lola
j =Kitty
k = Roxie
l = Dallas
m = Princess
n = Heidi
o = Bambi
p = Bunny
q = Brandy
r = S ugar
s = Candy
t = Raquelle
u = Sapphire
v = Cinnamon
w = Blaze
x = Trixie
y = Isis
z = Jade

2. Use the second letter of your last name to determine the
first half of your new last name:
a = Leather
b = Dream
c = Sunny
d = Deep
e = Heaven
f = Tight
g = Shimmer
h = Velvet
i = Lusty
j = Harley
k = Passion
l = Dazzle
m = Dixie
n = Spank
o = Glitter
p = Razor
q = Meadow
r = Glitzy
s = Sparkle
t = Sweet
u = Silver
v = Tickle
w = Cherry
x = Hard
y = Night
z = Amber

3. Use the third letter of your last name to determine the
second half of your new last name:
a = hooters
b = horn
c = tower
d = fire
e = thighs
f = hips
g = side
h = jugs
i = shock
j = cocker
k = brook
l = tush
m = sizzle
n = storm
o = kiss
p = bomb
q = cream
r = thong
s = heat
t = whip
u = cheeks
v = rock
w = hiney
x = button
y = lick
z = juice

Heidi Glitter Thong is my stripper name. Heidi Leather Side is my stripper name using my maiden name. So what's yours? I'm cracking up here people. Seriously. I'm going to introduce myself to someone today at work at Mrs. Glitter Thong. Bwahahahhahaaha!!!! Happy hump day.

7 comments:

Sue said...

Candy LeatherWhip at yer service! Candy LeatherStorm is my maiden hooker name!

And can we talk about Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer?! Ick!

Liane said...

Maybe you should get a pole in your bedroom now.... =-)

mordecai said...

Reminds me of an old Benny Hill skit where Benny plays a game show contestant who wanders out on stage with a sock-stuffed crotch...named Iva Biggun, from Kent.

I'm a large transvestite stripper who gyrates shamelessly to the electrifying moniker Bambi Velvet Shock.

edbteach said...

Lola Dazzle Hooters is mine! My maiden name would be Lola Lusty Button.

Wait till I tell the hubby about my new names!

Mrs. Bigler said...

Mine is... Sugar Lusty-Side

but I really prefer my maiden stripper name...

Sugar Leather-Thong!

CAQuincy said...

Star Silver-Shock. I imagine my gig must be with tinsle--and electric x-mas lights. ZAP!

PIF en route!

hvk said...

i am chesty heaven thighs. besides that it took me a ridiculous amount of brain power to decode my new alias, my stripper name is incredibly inaccurate/misleading! (well, maybe not the thighs part.) you are funny jd!