Thursday, November 20, 2008
13 Random Thoughts
2. my doctor says that walking on my treadmill isn't exercise...wtf?! (now i have a really good reason NOT to get on my treadmill)
3. the fact that my four year old decided that our water man (sierra spring water service), whom i don't know the name of and comes when we're at work, has decided that he shall be called, "Mikey, because that's a boy name...seriously, where do they come up with this?
4. if the wind does not stop whipping shit around in my neighborhood (specifically shingles on my roof) i may need a higher dosage of my meds....
5. how long can i go without feeding the beta fish before it dies...i cannot currently remember the last time i fed it...
6. why when there is food at work do people not throw away a container or put it into the sink if they take the last bit of it?
7. i'm a teacher, so why does my four year old not believe me when i tell her that the b-i-n-g-o song is NOT V-I-N-G-O?! and then have to pull up a freaking bingo card on the internet to prove myself? btw...if you want to make custom bingo cards, click here.
8. my car is a thousand miles over it's oil change...i wonder if my darling husband made an appointment yet....(he had actually made one for veterans' day, but i went to astoria)
9. when am i going to find the time and motivation to finish the work for my distance writing class that is all due Nov. 30th?
10. why is facebook so addictive?
11. how is it that christmas is so stinking close? (see my counter in the side bar for exact number of days, hours and minutes!)
12. what should i read next? Love in the Time of Cholera or Barack Obama's Memoir or Thirteenth Tale
13. why if we're in an economic crisis are we bailing everybody out?
For more Thursday Thirteens click here.