Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Hump Day

Happy Hump Day to you. It's the lovely "hump" of the week. Where did that saying come from I wonder. It just seems so silly, almost odd in a sense. I really have no more on that topic. Feel free to leave more information on the topic in my comments section :) Thanks.

So the question of the day is, "what should we do?". Yeah, straight from the mouth of Shorty McShort. I said that I though we should just sit here at home and do nothing. OK, I just thought that. I really said, what do you want to do? In famous fashion she replied with, "go to the park". I'm so sick of the park I could puke. Does that make me a bad mom? I politely replied to her with, we'll see, I'll call around and see if a friend can meet up with us. That way I get to have a play date too. Selfish, huh?

So that is all I have today. Blah. Boring. I know. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddd........

Have you entered my Pay It Forward Giveaway? We're half way to a winner. GO ENTER!!! Then, blog about it and tell me so I can enter you another two times. Then tell all your friends to come enter. Remember if I hit 100 comments I'll pick 2 winners.

4 comments:

Melynda@Scratch Made Food! said...

But Shorty McShort loves the park!

Grammy McShort

Liane said...

I tagged you!!!!! Take shorty to the park.... you know how I love the park....

Liane said...

Hey, TAGGED you on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Every day Derek asks either "what am I doing today?" or "who is coming to play with me?". I swear I'm not only his mother, cook, maid, chauffeur & nurse but also his personal event coordinator! Katie