Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Book Blowout

Blue Archipelago is hosting a Book Blowout for the month of July. I like this idea...you set a goal of how many books you want to read and then work towards it. I know I have definitely been reading much more this summer but could use a "goal" in my life. So with that being said I'm in for the Book Blowout. Go here to all about it. You may just wanna join in the fun.

My target goal is 4 new books plus 2 I've started (one professional book that has like 3 chapters left, the other is The Poisonwood Bible which I'm almost to pg. 200 of almost 500). So, my goal will be 5 1/2 books plus a couple chapters of another one ;)

What's your goal? Gonna join the Book Blowout? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

Juliann in WA said...

I just joined this too. I have two books to read for work but they may need to wait until August so I can remember what I read :) I am aiming for 6 but at least one will be a book on my MP3 player that I will listen to as I walk. Hope you are successful.

Jane said...

Hey Girl!

I read a LOT. Usually at least 6-8 books a month. I finished two this weekend. I didn't know you were a reader too. Most of mine are mysteries but I read some other stuff to. Whatever is cheap at the thrift store! LOL.

Jane