Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Pregnant Man?!

So I am stuck using my hubby's puter cuz mine screwed with the router and I had to walk all the way upstairs to reset it and don't feel like going back downstairs to turn my laptop back on. My point in telling you this?
1. I'm lazy tired. Oh ok, a bit of both!
2. It was a long day.
3. I wasn't gonna blog...I even shut down my laptop.
4. I couldn't not blog.....
5. I needed a segue into how I ever found out about a pregnant man.

At any rate, when I had to go to the comcast home page to get my e-mail, and I see a headline about a pregnant man. If you know me at all, you know I HAVE to be in on the latest...(gossip that is) so of course I clicked on the video clip....yup, a pregnant man and he'll be on Oprah tomorrow (Thursday). I'm so upset completely pissed off that I have class tomorrow after school and there is like NO way I'll be able to get home to see it! Maybe there is some sweet soul that will make a tape or dvd of the show for me. PLEASE?!

I'm going to bed. I'm wiped. I will probably dream about crazy shit tonight now that I've seen this so close to sleepy time.

1 comments:

Liane said...

OMG THIS is what I waited for.... I will record it, you have to come over this weekend and watch it though! =-)