Saturday, June 14, 2008

Let the Fun Begin!!!

So on my drive home from work yesterday I thought, what a beautiful day. Shorty McShort and I should have a picnic...better yet, we should do it with some friends. So we called our good friend Tina and her little people and met up for dinner and playtime at a nice park. It made me feel really happy to just think that this is what the summer could hold. We had a nice pb & j dinner paired with cheeze-its and grapes. Gourmet, eh?

And then we planned our next get together. I've decided I'm not letting this summer slip by me. No sir-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....I'm going to keep it full and plan for lots of fun. Unfortunately I do have to work a few hours on some committee work and I'm going to paint a couple of bookshelves too. I'm excited about what next year holds. A new grade level and lots to learn.

I'm taking 3 different classes this summer too. So between playdates and classes and things to do around the house and yard, my schedule is full. It makes me happy.

We're headed off to dance this morning and then recital at noon.

1 comments:

Lori said...

It was fun to see you at the park! We'll have to meet up there sometime this summer