Tuesday, June 10, 2008

3 More Days

So all I have to say is three more days to summer vacation. Two of them involve children, well...1 and 1/2 with kids. I have a lot left to pack up in my room, but I'm not feeling as stressed out about it all. I think making a daily list (my counselor's advice) has helped. It's not really the work thing stressing me out now, it's Shorty McShort. Dear God help me if she doesn't keep her pearly whites to her own little self and use them only for masticating.

So I'm pleased to report that she didn't try to eat Miss Arch Nemesis today at daycare, but she tried to get me. She says she just wanted to bite my sweater, but she nipped my skin too and it really pissed me off. To top things off we were ending a nice dinner at Old Spaghetti Factory. Needless to say she went to bed without stories again and Mr. Tall Man moved her bookshelf outta her room.

Will she get it? I doubt it...but let's hope so. Aaaaannnndd.....let's hope the weather is dry tomorrow because I'm taking my third graders into the big city of Portland to learn about Old Town. Oh the fun we'll have. I sure hope we get to visit with a screwy tweaker on the MAX. Oh yes, that always makes for a lovely ride into the city....oh man, I should go to bed. Now I'm getting all snarky. The fun times I'll be missing out on next year teaching first grade....

0 comments: