Monday, September 15, 2008

Pink Eye Continued

So we visited our pediatrician's office and saw a different doctor Sunday. I like her. I think she'll be our new doctor. Really. Shorty decided she didn't like her male pediatrician. I'm done fighting with her on it. It's just easier to switch. So. Yeah. Back to our visit today.

Doctor says that we'll try some new ointment. She doesn't have much faith in the drops. Shorty's eyes should be as good as new in 48 hours. If not, to an opthamologsit she'll go. I'll believe it when I see it. She's had the 4 doses and they didn't look any different at bedtime. We'll see. The good thing is she's been goober free. None on Sunday, and hopefully none today when she wakes up. (I warned Mr. Tall Man if she's got goobers, no daycare...man it sucks to pay for daycare when she misses most of a week...and she misses it too)

So. The moral of the story? Don't get pink eye. This strain is NASTY!

Really.

More pictures to come.

2 comments:

hearthead said...

awww, poor baby! The joys of motherhood! Yes, I am ready and available to sub, just need some teachers to get sick! Yes, I would love to come and check out your room, let me know when! Yes, I'll teach you how to knit socks! My girlfriend who is the master sock knitter will be up next weekend. She has mad skills! This is all her fault! Yes, yes YES!!!!!
Have a happy day and can't wait to kick your booty at the FB game. Oh, yes, IT's ON!

Jen said...

Poor kiddo. Maybe after a night of sleep with the ointment in? Which doc did you see?