Have You Ever…
1. gone on a blind date? ummm....does it count if you met him on the internet? cuz if so, i did and then i married him a few years later....
2. skipped school? not in k-12, unless you count faking being sick. college? yeah...all the time...
3. been on the opposite side of your country? no. i wanna visit NYC!!!
4. swam in the ocean? not swam, but walked...does that count? i lived in Seaside for 4 years and for a couple of those years i lived 4 blocks from the beach!!
5. had your booze taken away by the cops? no, not that i can recall.
6. lettered in a high school sport? Hah! No.
7. cried yourself to sleep? i’m sure i did this frequently as a baby, but not that i can recall as an adult...maybe i did when my grammy died and then before that when my grandpa died.
8. played a musical instrument? clarinet, in fifth though ninth grade. i tried to learn guitar when i taught in seaside, but reading music isn't a gift i posess.
9. sung karaoke? uh, sadly enough...but i was drunk those few times...i'm not going to even mention the song choices....
10. cheated on an exam? yes...i wrote the formula for photosynthesis on my arm for eight high school biology or life science or something. sorry Mr. Wilson.
11. played spin-the-bottle? um, maybe? i was probably drunk though...gotta love my college days.
12. laughed until some sort of beverage came out of your nose? yes. numerous times. i'm a dork.
13. watched the sun rise with someone you care about? no, but i've watched the sunset...
14. ever been arrested? no.
15. gone ice skating? yes, i grew up in south dakota. when i was in second through fourth grade i lived in mitchell and there was an ice rink not far from my house. it was awesome until i outgrew my skates. even had a warming house!!
16. been skinny dipping? no.
17. been on television? i don't think so, but my memory is pretty bad. if i was it was nothing major.
18. thrown up in front of a date? no.
Your turn. Blog it and tell me where in the comments section! Happy Monday to you all!