Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another Blog Award...Who Reads Your Blog?

So Jane at Jane's Creative Process gave me yet another award. I read her blog to keep up on new artwork she's stamped. She makes great cards and other stuff! Check it out here. This is what she says about my blog: "Ya ya's mom is another blog that is fun to read just for reading sake. Very entertaining. She is a fellow stamper/scrapper but it isn't what she talks about here on her blog."

The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated

So...here are seven of my fellow blogger friends to go visit!!!

my story, my journey, my life is by my friend and first grade team mate, Lori B. She's an amazing person. Love her bunches and I seriously need to get her prize together!!! (i'm such a slacker!!!)

emmett & magnolia is a great blog to follow heather's beautiful twins on....lots of great baby pics to get your baby fix!

mama mia is a blog where my gal pal jen has some fabulously snarky writing (mostly pre emma) and fantastically sweet post emma writing.

Radical...Irrational...Too Complex to be Real! My friend Liane writes this...she's been away a lot lately on her blog, but promises to be back after labor day. Love reading her blog...a little art, a little life, a little fun!

it's a beautiful day is a blog by another gal pal of mine, lori...she's a super sweetie!

Whipps World by my friend and first grade team mate, Tony. Tony is a new dad and you absolutely have to go see his beautiful new girl!

Mom's Sunday Cafe is written by my seriously talented mother in law. Like this lady is smart and she's an amazing cook and I could just go on and on!


So who reads my blog? (not many, so if you're out there reading....leave me a freaking comment already, K? thanks!)

As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! And if we’ve never met in real life, leave me a comment of your favorite post I wrote and why it was your favorite. (or just say hey! i read your blog)

3 comments:

edbteach said...

Just wanted to see if you survived your first day with kids (I think it was today??)

I don't know if I could go to first grade after so many years of third!

Jen said...

I'm readin', I'm readin'! Thanks for the shout out, dude.

PS: What is your 4pm on Friday looking like? Jusssssssst curious...

ya ya's mom said...

today was inservice, tomorrow is our first day with kids and jen...friday at 4 is looking cocktails...any ideas?