Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weekly Winners

We've had a busy weekend!! Party central you could say....80's party on Friday for my sister in law, Jess...she really knows how to throw a party. She turned 30 and celebrated it big! Princess party for Shorty McShort and her friends on Saturday and today we'll have family over to celebrate her turning 4 today. I still want to post a letter to her, but will have to do it later. Better late than never, right? So here they are, this week's weekly winners.

October 5-11, 2008

Poor Princess Kitty...can't catch a break, I got this at Target...it's for dogs, but fits her great!!! Now I have a little elf helper for Christmas :) mwahhahahaha

Jess & Melynda, struttin' their 80's stuff!

Mr. Tall & I...(do you see Ms. Pac Man on the TV in the back?)
Shorty asked what happened to my hair...

Princess Love

Princess Mommies

Princess Jess came to visit all the little princesses
cupcake sammy...ever had one?

There you have it. More to come later, hopefully.....
For more weekly winners click here.

10 comments:

Sue said...

Party, party, party! Sounds like fun times out there on the left coast!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Shorty ON her birthday!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

The party looked like a lot of fun.

Devoted Mama said...

LOL @ Princess Kitty~she looks like she's thinking, "I'll get you for this later", LOL!

Great pic of you & hubby~& for the record, I ♥ your hair ;)

THe princesses are all cute :)

Never had a cupcake sammy~is it basically just icing in the middle of a cupcake?!?

Great winners :)

Texasholly said...

What fun! The cat doesn't look very amused, but looks like everyone one else had a great time.

Lori said...

awww, great pics!! I can't believe that she is 4!! Crazy!

Tonya Staab said...

ha, love the kitty in costume. Too funny.

Mrs. Bigler said...

oh... i LOVE the kitty costume. I want one that will fit rosie-bug...they never make them big enough. cute princess pics. i bet olivia had a blast. 80s party looks fun---love the hair but where is your blue eyeliner?

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Great shots - looks like you partied hard! ;-) The princesses are cute!

Jen said...

omfg! The cat in a costume - I am DYING here! Oh Caaaallliiiiii....

Your little princess & friends are too cute, and I must say you're lookin' mighty hot 80's style!

Liane said...

Looks like a great week! Miss ya! Hugs