Saturday, October 18, 2008

New Baby Therapy and A Dancing Matress

So driving home each day I am the luckiest girl in the world due to the fact that I get to see dancing mattress man. Seriously. How much does this guy get paid to dance and hold the sign for mattress world? And does he enjoy his job? Who knows. I just crack up everyday when I see him and because I was headed to meet a very new young girl I happened to have my camera handy. So, hats off to you dancing mattress man (like in the bud light radio commercials the voice over thing, you know...real American hero....Mr. Mattress Man, a real American hero. not.)And onto the good stuff. Meet Miss Maggie. What a dolly. She entered the world some time around noon on Thursday. She's a wee thing at 5 pounds 12 ounces (or something very close to that), but oh so sweet and cuddly.

I just couldn't get enough of her. After a good fix I had to head home so my dear Mr. Tall Man could go to poker. What a sweet baby she is!!!
Meet her mom and dad. Don't they look like great parents? They are. Isabelle would say so. (that's their other little lady and she's oh so sweet too!) Mom works in the classroom next to me. She teaches kindergarten.
Congrats to you both and welcome to the world Maggie!!! I look forward to watching you grow up (and possibly making your mom crazy and gray haired at some point).


0 comments: