Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekly Winners

October 19-25, 2008

Miss Ballet McShort at it again...in halloween tights...oh to be 4 again!

Thank you card writing McShort...they're finally finished, just need to get 'em all in the mail!

Shorty made her own thank you cards...Mom colored the one on the left side.

I forgot to post this last week, but Shorty is now the proud owner of an apple tree. It was an add-on birthday present. She loves it, can you tell?

We carved pumpkins today...here is the pumpkin family.

Shorty just loves 'em, can you tell?

Look Dad, my hands are clean!

Just scoopin!

Ick...that's my initial response to the guts and then once I get going I'm ok.

That's it. Go visit some more weekly winners here. And if you didn't read my post yesterday, really...you need to...click here.

6 comments:

Karen Coutu said...

What a great job with those jack-o-lanterns!!! Fun seasonal pics!

Karen of the MomDot Street Team
www.MomDot.com

Devoted Mama said...

Look @ her performing~how sweet! That's awesome that you get her to send thank yous~kids have gotten away from that these days. I always make my boys do it (well, Justin my oldest does his own-he's 12 1/2~~I do Kendall's since he's only 3 1/2 ;) ). ♥ the carved pumpkins~looks like such family fun :)

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I love the jack-o-laterns. I also love shorty dancing. So cute.

Texasholly said...

Your tree hugger is very cute.

SECRET AGENT MAMA said...

I can't wait to carve pumpkins this week! Great job on yours!!

-secret agent mama

aspiritofsimplicity said...

What cute kids and great jack-o-lanterns.