Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dance Baby Dance!!!

So today I took the short person to dance class. OMG...could 3 and 4 year olds trying to do ballet moves be any cuter? No, I don't think so!!! So I take Shorty Mc Short to her ballet class, not really knowing what to expect because Mr. Tall Man took her to her first class (remember my weekend away?). We get there and she plays little shy girl, but not for long. Before I know it she's in the thick of things doing the first position and some other ballet moves I forget the names of. Too cute. Just adorable, really. Like....make you smile on the inside sweet.

After we got home I started thinking about how the short person needs a leotard and tutu though. Like, the other girls had one. So, what did I do? I went on Ebay and looked around. Yeah, I'm watching like a bajillion tutus and leotards and slippers. We'll see. It's fun to see the short person excited about this.

I tried (and so did Mr. Tall Man) to get a video clip of her up....to no avail.

0 comments: